Private birth preparation for the biggest day of your life.
The Birth Day Basics™: A 3-Hour Course Intensive
Because birth preparation should be shorter than labor.™
- Birth preparation for busy parent schedules, with our quick, customized, content-packed private birth class to prepare you and your partner for birth
- A lot of information in a short amount of time, covering prenatal period and birth history, stages of birth, stages of labor, birth place priming, comfort measures and pain management (with special doula tricks!), how to work best with your birth partner, postpartum planning and lots of Q+A
- Real-time guidance on your birth “plan,” with review and comment option
- Exclusive attention and resources to support you and your partner after session, with home practices and email advising
- Option to continue working together during your labor and delivery, with the doula support option, adding 24-hour availability during on-call period and in-person support during labor, delivery and post-delivery at home and/or birthing location, and one postnatal visit
Our expectant and new mamas also enjoy our Private Yoga Services.